2009年7月17日星期五

Don't Disband k..?

-Mifen here-
Someone from 5H told me..he felt lk 5H group goin to separate out..iszit..??I duno..err..wad I can say is..jz try to carry through our connection?jz maintain..o mayb on upgrade..?hope so n expecting..
n of course..hope everything fine..x fighting..x mad..x insult btw us..that all..I think nt too fault for everyone..rite..?
well..someone said..gathering for 5H is impossible to held forever..actually I think the answer is yeah..think so..reason..?I can jz spill out even one suckz reason..- thr was a lott of arguement btw all of us..the us I means is 5H..bt nt onli our gang..iszit..??everyone 5h knw wad..wadever I say useless d..coz I'm nt the ppl who most power..
It shown..from tis blog..WeiKang's idea lk x work..no any updated post..open tis blog for wad..?Fuck..!!!

3 条评论:

  1. wow...
    finally found tis blog...
    before i heard u all want create a blog for our classmate, but never find it...
    mifen dun angry la...although not like formerly, but sometime we still can gathering, and i sure we all hope so...

    回复删除
  2. huh..hope so..lol..actually I x angry la..jz..a sudden feel..

    回复删除
  3. aiya sei mifen...u think i dunwan online write d meh...now juz fix the line leh...
    but now online also very hard...stil hav problem...
    and i dono wan write wat leh...=.=

    回复删除